- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Insignia; Army; Collar; Artillery, Field; 170; Officer
- associated date
- 1917 - 1918
- Physical Description
- metal, bronze (overall material)
- overall: 1 1/2 in x 1 in x 1/4 in; 3.81 cm x 2.54 cm x.635 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.