U.S. Hall Breechloading Flintlock Rifle, Model 18191834
U.S. Hall Breechloading Flintlock Rifle, Model 1819/1834
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- rifle, flintlock
- Other Terms
- rifle; Firearms; Flintlock;.54 In; Rifled; Breech Load; 03
- date made
- associated date
- Hall, John H.
- Harpers Ferry
- place made
- United States
- overall: 53 3/4 in x 2 3/4 in; 136.525 cm x 6.985 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- U.S. War Department. Bureau of Ordnance
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.