- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Insignia; Army; Collar Disc; Engineer; Co D; Enlisted Man
- associated date
- 1923 - 1940
- Physical Description
- metal, gilt (overall material)
- overall (bagged): 4 3/4 in x 3 in x 1/2 in; 12.065 cm x 7.62 cm x 1.27 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Waterbury Companies, Inc.
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.