- Sodium Malate in an amber glass jar with a “Merck & Co.” paper label.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Solium Malate
- Chemical Sample
- Sodium Malate
- Merck and Company
- place made
- United States: New York
- overall: 80 mm x 36 mm; 3 1/8 in x 1 7/16 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Transfer from U.S. Department of Agriculture
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.