- Silver Acetate in a brown glass jar with a “Merck & Co.” paper label.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Silver Acetate
- Chemical Sample
- Merck and Company
- overall: 108 mm x 42 mm; 4 1/4 in x 1 5/8 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Transfer from U.S. Department of Agriculture
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.