- An 1884 ribbon supporting Henry Clay and Theodore Frelinghuysen, Whig candidates for president and vice president.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- associated date
- associated person
- Clay, Henry
- Frelinghuysen, Theodore
- overall, mounted: 7 15/16 in x 3 1/4 in; 20.16125 cm x 8.255 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Sara L. Lepman in memory of Dr. Harry Lepman
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, Campaign Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.