- A ribbon with a likeness of James Garfield and Chester Arthur, Republican candidates for President and Vice President. Cuyahoga is a river in Ohio. In his youth Garfield worked on the river.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- associated person
- Garfield, James A.
- Arthur, Chester A.
- part: ribbon: 3 1/4 in x 1 5/8 in; 8.255 cm x 4.1275 cm
- part: metal piece: 1/2 in x 1 3/4 in; 1.27 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, Campaign Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.