- The Woman's Relief Corps is the women's auxiliary to the Grand Army of the Republic, GAR. The GAR is a Civil War Union Veterans organization and the main purpose of the Women's Relief Corps was to support the memory of the GAR.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- associated date
- overall, mounted: 6 1/8 in x 2 11/16 in; 15.5575 cm x 6.82625 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Messers. Joseph B, Morton, Norman, Benjamin, and Harvey G Stack
- Women's History
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, Campaign Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.