- This Sanitoy piggy bank is made of rigid plastisol, a suspension of polymer particles in a liquid plasticizer.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Piggy Bank
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 102 mm x 79 mm x 139 mm; 4 in x 3 1/8 in x 5 1/2 in
- overall; piggy bank in wrapping: 4 1/4 in x 5 3/4 in x 9 1/4 in; 10.795 cm x 14.605 cm x 23.495 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Sanitoy, Inc.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.