- Grilamid (or nylon 12) is a polyamide developed and manufactured in Switzerland. According to the donor, this Grilamid shuttlecock was more durable than goose feather ones but performed as well.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 83 mm x 70 mm; 3 1/4 in x 2 3/4 in
- overall: 3 1/2 in x 2 5/8 in; 8.89 cm x 6.6675 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Emser Industries
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.