- A poster from the Bicentennial in 1976.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- associated date
- associated person
- Paine, Thomas
- place made
- United States: District of Columbia
- overall: 22 in x 17 in; 55.88 cm x 43.18 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Jeremy Rifkin
- History, Reform Movements, Economic Protest
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Political History, Womens History/Reform Movements Collection
- Princeton Posters
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.