- The accompanying brochure describes this as a “Hudson Soft ‘See-Thru’ Elongated Disposable Oxygen Mask Model 24T, manufactured by the Hudson Oxygen Therapy Sales Co.” It is based on patent No. 2,843,121 issued to Charles Henry Hudson, of California, in 1958.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Oxygen Mask
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 152 mm x 76 mm; 6 in x 3 in
- overall: mask: 2 in x 6 in x 3 in; 5.08 cm x 15.24 cm x 7.62 cm
- overall: pamphlet: 1/16 in x 4 1/2 in x 3 1/2 in;.15875 cm x 11.43 cm x 8.89 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- patent number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.