- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- Easterly, Thomas M.
- Physical Description
- metal, brass (overall material)
- metal, copper (overall material)
- glass (overall material)
- leather (overall material)
- overall: 12 cm x 9.5 cm x 1.5 cm; 4 23/32 in x 3 3/4 in x 19/32 in
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Native Americans
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Photographic History
- Many Voices, One Nation
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.