- Glass cylinder that belonged to the chemist, Leo Baekeland.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- belonged to
- Baekeland, L. H.
- lip opening: 38 mm; x 1 1/2 in
- overall: 267 mm x 83 mm; 10 1/2 in x 3 1/4 in
- overall: 10 1/2 in x 3 1/4 in; 26.67 cm x 8.255 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. William Karraker
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.