- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- late 19th c. - early 20th c.
- Ohr, George E.
- Biloxi Art Pottery
- place made
- United States: Mississippi, Biloxi
- Physical Description
- monochrome, brown (overall surface decoration color name)
- ceramic, earthenware, coarse (overall material)
- overall: 3 5/8 in x 5 1/4 in; 9.2075 cm x 13.335 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- James W. and Miriam Carpenter
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.