- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place made
- United Kingdom: England
- Physical Description
- polychrome (component surface decoration color name)
- polychrome (overall surface decoration color name)
- ceramic, earthenware, refined (overall material)
- overall: 5 3/8 in x 10 3/16 in x 4 15/16 in; 13.6525 cm x 25.87625 cm x 12.54125 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Mrs. George P. Bissell, Jr.
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.