- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- Physical Description
- ceramic, earthenware, refined (overall material)
- metal, tin (overall material)
- overall: 6 1/4 in x 10 11/32 in x 5 in; 15.875 cm x 26.24137 cm x 12.7 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- John Smithson and John Ssmithson Jr.
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.