- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place made
- France: Île-de-France, Sevres
- Physical Description
- ceramic, porcelain, hard-paste (overall material)
- overall: 7 5/8 in x 4 3/4 in x 3 3/4 in; 19.3675 cm x 12.065 cm x 9.525 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.