- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Plate, Luncheon
- place made
- United States: West Virginia, Clarksburg
- Physical Description
- "colorless" (overall color)
- glass, transparent (overall material)
- crystal (overall popular color name)
- pressed (overall production method/technique)
- overall: 3/4 in x 8 1/2 in; 1.905 cm x 21.59 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Peach State Depression Glass Club, Inc.
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.