- This lamp chimney is part of a series of lamp chimneys created to show the different stages of manufacture at the Macbeth-evans Glass Company. This particular one has a flared top opening with 1/4" beaded rim. Noted as Number 1 Sun Chimney on catalog card.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- chimney, lamp
- date made
- about 1914
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Charleroi
- Physical Description
- glass, transparent (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/2 in x 3 1/2 in; 19.05 cm x 8.89 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Macbeth-Evans Glass Co.
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.