- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- green, light (overall color)
- glass, non-lead, translucent (overall material)
- blown (overall production method/technique)
- iridescent patina (joint piece production method/technique)
- overall: 4 1/4 in x 3 in; 10.795 cm x 7.62 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Ceramics and Glass
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.