- Description (Brief)
- This violin was made by Edmund F. Bryant of Boston, Massachusetts in 1912.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Date made
- Bryant, Edmund F.
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Boston
- overall: 23 7/16 in x 8 1/8 in x 4 1/8 in; 59.53125 cm x 20.6375 cm x 10.4775 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Miriam R. Landegren and The Kathleen Haley McBride 1994 Family Trust
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.