- Description (Brief)
- All that remains of this plucked dulcimer case is the bottom section. Its maker, place of origin, and date are unknown.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 10 cm x 21 cm x 98 cm; 3 15/16 in x 8 1/4 in x 38 9/16 in
- overall: 4 in x 8 1/4 in x 38 7/16 in; 10.16 cm x 20.955 cm x 97.63125 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Musical Instruments
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.