Evette & ShaefferBuffet -Crampon & Cie. Tenor Saxophone
Evette & Shaeffer/Buffet -Crampon & Cie. Tenor Saxophone
- Description (Brief)
- Made by Evette & Shaeffer/Buffet -Crampon & Cie. Paris, France.
- Serial #26591. Accessioned with case and accessories.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- Buffet Crampon & Cie.
- place made
- France: Île-de-France, Paris
- overall: 16 cm x 27 cm x 78 cm; 6 5/16 in x 10 5/8 in x 30 11/16 in
- saxophone: 30 1/4 in x 11 1/2 in x 6 1/8 in; 76.835 cm x 29.21 cm x 15.5575 cm
- neck: 8 3/4 in x 4 in x 1 1/2 in; 22.225 cm x 10.16 cm x 3.81 cm
- mouthpiece: 3 7/8 in x 1 3/4 in; 9.8425 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of George E. Lear
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Musical Instruments
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.