- Wire-rimmed, oval pan with tapered sides and a flat bottom. Sides made of two pieces with folded vertical seams; the bottom attached by a folded edge. Small, circular hanging ring is attached by a tab riveted beneath rim on one narrow end. No marks.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- late 19th or early 20th century
- place made
- United States
- Physical Description
- iron (overall material)
- tin (overall material)
- iron wire (rim; hanging ring material)
- overall: 3 7/8 in x 10 3/8 in x 7 3/4 in; 9.8425 cm x 26.3525 cm x 19.685 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Kenneth E. Jewett
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.