- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- Vick Chemical Company
- place made
- United States: North Carolina, Greensboro
- Physical Description
- menthol (overall material)
- camphor (overall material)
- box: 2 3/4 in x 2 1/4 in x 2 1/4 in; 6.985 cm x 5.715 cm x 5.715 cm
- bottle: 2 1/2 in x 1 3/4 in; 6.35 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of H. Smith Richardson, Jr.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Balm of America
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.