IBM X20-8020-1 Flowcharting Template UM 010
IBM X20-8020-1 Flowcharting Template U/M 010
- This blue-green plastic template has twenty-six holes, with an underlying grid of lines. Along the top is a scale of inches divided to tenths of inches. Along the bottom is a scale of inches divided to eighths of inches. A mark on the template reads: FLOWCHARTING TEMPLATE X20-8020-1 U/M 010. Another mark reads: IBM.
- The blue and white paper sleeve explains the symbols used. A mark in pencil on it reads: R. Brill. The envelope also touts the IBM System 360 Flowchart Program.
- This flowchart and its sleeve are shown in a 1969 IBM publication.
- IBM, IBM Data Processing Techniques, Flowcharting Techniques, White Plains, New York: IBM, 1969, esp. p. 3, 7.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Logic Template
- date made
- ca 1969
- Physical Description
- paper (overall material)
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: .2 cm x 26 cm x 10.8 cm; 3/32 in x 10 1/4 in x 4 1/4 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- nonaccession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Joan P. Nichols
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.