- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Ammeter; Measuring Devices
- overall: 12 in x 9 in x 6 in; 30.48 cm x 22.86 cm x 15.24 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- from Princeton University, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, thru Dean Howard Menand
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: Electricity
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.