- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- otc preparation; Patent Medicines; Drugs; Liquid
- Tupper Pharmacy Co., Inc.
- Physical Description
- glass bottle (overall material)
- ferric subsulphate (Monsel's solution) (drug active ingredients)
- overall: 9 cm x 3 cm x 2.5 cm; 3 9/16 in x 1 3/16 in x in
- overall: 3 5/8 in x 1 3/8 in x 1 in; 9.2075 cm x 3.4925 cm x 2.54 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mary E. and Joseph F. Melfi, Jr., Tupper's Drug Store, Summerville, South Carolina
- First Aid Products & Antiseptics
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.