- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: For the relief of joint aches and pains and Painful Stiffness Associated with Monor Rheumatic and Arthritic-like conditions and backache, lumbago, bursitis and stiff neck.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- Patent Medicines; Drugs; Non-Liquid
- Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- place made
- United States: New Jersey, Newark
- overall: 7.5 cm x 4.4 cm x 4.2 cm; 2 15/16 in x 1 3/4 in x 1 5/8 in
- box: 3 1/8 in x 1 3/4 in x 1 5/8 in; 7.9375 cm x 4.445 cm x 4.1275 cm
- bottle: 2 5/8 in x 1 1/2 in; 6.6675 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of C. Elbert Hoffman
- Rheumatism & Arthritis Drugs
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.