- Renwal Electric Vaporizer for use in the treatment of bronchial diseases. This was designed by Nicholas Lawner (Renwal spelled backward), and available from American Sundries Co., Inc., in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Ref: Nicholas Lawner, “Vaporizer,” U.S. Patent 1,625,034 (April 19, 1927), assigned to American Sundries Co., Inc.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Vaporizer, Electric
- American Sundries Company
- place made
- United States: New York, Brooklyn
- Physical Description
- glass, ?, transparent (overall material)
- metal (overall material)
- overall as stored: 4 1/4 in x 5 1/4 in x 8 in; 10.795 cm x 13.335 cm x 20.32 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.