- One inscription on this instrument reads "#261-B Macula Retinoscope." That on the handle reads "Bausch & Lomb Optical Company, Rochester, N.Y. U.S.A."
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Retinasope; Diagnostic Medicine
- Bausch & Lomb
- place made
- United States: New York, Rochester
- overall: 1 1/4 in x 10 1/4 in x 1 1/4 in; 3.175 cm x 26.035 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Don Elliot Schwartz, M.D.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.