- Electrode for bleaching teeth devised by Weston A. Price (1870-1948), a dentist who worked in Cleveland.
- Ref: “Famed Research Dentist Dies of Heart Ailment,” Los Angeles Times (Jan. 24, 1948), p. A5.
- “Dr. Weston A. Price,” New York Times (Jan. 24, 1948), p. 15.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- overall: 5/8 in x 6 1/8 in x 1 1/8 in; 1.5875 cm x 15.5575 cm x 2.8575 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. J. O. Pierson
- Dr. C. Edmund Kells Collection
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.