UniFlex First Aid Kit, 36 Unit
Uni/Flex First Aid Kit, 36 Unit
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- First Aid Kit
- Marion Health & Safety, Inc.
- place made
- United States: Illinois, Rockford
- Physical Description
- metal (case material)
- overall: 3 in x 14 1/2 in x 10 1/4 in; 7.62 cm x 36.83 cm x 26.035 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- From Marion Health and Safety, Inc.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.