- Wertheim Hysterectomy Forceps named for Ernst Wertheim (1864-1920), a prominent Austrian gynecologist.
- Ref: The Kny-Scheerer Co., Illustrations of Surgical Instruments (New York, 1915), p. 5153.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- overall: 2 3/8 in x 3 1/2 in x 8 in; 6.0325 cm x 8.89 cm x 20.32 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Donated by St. Louis Medical Society through Harry O. Cole & Gordon R. Garrett
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.