- Rochester-Pean forceps. Jules-Emile Pean (1830-1898), a French surgeon, developed hemostatic forceps in the mid-1860s.
- Ref: Kny-Scheerer & Co., Illustrations of Surgical Instruments (New York, 1915), p. 2028.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- overall: 1/4 in x 2 5/8 in x 1/4 in;.635 cm x 6.6675 cm x.635 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Dr. Joseph Blinder
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.