- Dental instruments with pearl handles, and hand mirror, in case. This set belonged to Dr. John C. Swallow.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- mother of pearl instrument set
- Other Terms
- Chevalier, John D.
- overall: 11 1/8 in x 19 1/4 in; 28.2575 cm x 48.895 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.