- The donor termed this a crown articulator. It may have been sold by the Blue Island Specialty Co., a firm that sold supplies for dentists and orthodontists, and that was established in Blue Island, Ill. in 1898. This firm was using the term BISCO by the 1920s.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Blue Island Specialty Co.
- overall: 1 3/4 in x 3 in x 1 1/2 in; 4.4196 cm x 7.62 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.