- Patent model for William Vom Hofe, “Improvement in Druggists’ Measures,” U.S. Patent 150,113 (April 21, 1874). The inscription near the top reads “WM VOM HOFE.” William Vom Hofe was a glass worker in New York City.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Graduate (Druggists' measure), patent model
- Date made
- Vom Hofe, William
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- glass (overall material)
- overall: 17.4 cm x 10.8 cm; 6 7/8 in x 4 1/4 in
- overall: 7 in x 4 7/8 in x 4 1/4 in; 17.78 cm x 12.3825 cm x 10.795 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- patent number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.