- Ophthalmic speculum designed to retract and hold the eyelid during surgery.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- speculum, ophthalmic
- surgical instrument
- Other Terms
- overall: 5/8 in x 2 1/2 in x 1 5/8 in; 1.5875 cm x 6.35 cm x 4.1275 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Donated by St. Louis Medical Society through Harry O. Cole & Gordon R. Garrett
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.