- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Intended for the temporary relief from distress after eating caused by excess stomack acidity; sour stomack; heartburn.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- Patent Medicines; Drugs; Non-Liquid
- Udga, Inc.
- overall: 1.7 cm x 3.6 cm x 5.2 cm; 11/16 in x 1 7/16 in x 2 1/16 in
- overall: 2 1/8 in x 1 3/8 in x 5/8 in; 5.3975 cm x 3.4925 cm x 1.5875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of C. Elbert Hoffman
- Indigestion & Nausea Drugs
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.