- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Syringe; Hypodermic
- date made
- Physical Description
- glass (barrel, fenestrated material)
- metal, steel (barrel, fenestrated material)
- metal, steel (handle, finger rest material)
- metal, steel (plunger material)
- metal, steel (tip, screw material)
- overall: 1/2 in x 3 1/8 in x 1 3/8 in; 1.27 cm x 7.9375 cm x 3.4925 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- W. Harry Archer, D. D. S.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.