- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: An external application for relief of superficial muscular aches and pains
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Other Terms
- Patent Medicines; Drugs; Liquid
- Date made
- copyright 1961
- Wm. P. Poythress & Company Inc.
- place made
- United States: Virginia, Richmond
- overall: 3 1/8 in x 1 1/4 in x 5/8 in; 7.9375 cm x 3.175 cm x 1.5875 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Rubs, Liniments & Ointments
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Balm of America
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.