- Dental handpiece with the S. W. White insignia, and inscriptions that refer to U.S. PAT. of June 18, 1900, and U.S. DESIGN PATENTS of Jan 30, 1900 and Oct 15, 1901.
- Ref: Harry F. Jones, “Dental Handpiece,” U.S. Patent 662,070 (Nov. 20, 1900).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- contra-angle attachment
- handpiece, contra angle
- Other Terms
- ?; Dentistry
- overall: 3 1/4 in x 1/2 in; 8.255 cm x 1.27 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Columbia Univeristy School of Dental and Oral Surgery and Charles A. Lindbergh
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.