- Cardboard box with inscriptions that read in part “MYNOL GUTTA PERCHA / POINTS / PATENT APPLIED FOR / THE MYNOL / CHEMICAL CO. / REAL ESTATE TRUST BLDG. / PHILADELPHIA, PA., U.S.A.”
- Ref: Spencer M. Hurtt, “Point for Nerve-Canal of Teeth,” U.S. Patent 1,312,120 (Aug. 5, 1919), assigned to the Mynol Chemical Co.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- ?; Dentistry
- overall: 1/2 in x 2 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in; 1.27 cm x 6.35 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.