- Nerve clamp devised by Christian Agster Meister (1860-1905), a dental instrument maker in Allentown, Pa.
- Ref: Gideon Sibley ad for Meister’s nerve clamps, in The Annals of the Philadelphia County Dental Society (1893).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- lever clamp
- Other Terms
- ?; Dentistry
- overall: 1/2 in x 1/2 in x 3/4 in; 1.27 cm x 1.27 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.