- Dental forceps with a “BLAKE & CO.” inscription. Charles A. Blake (d. 1903) and Alfred C. Blake established a dental supply firm in Philadelphia in 1858 by By 1881, that firm had become Blake, Fleer & Co.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- forceps, dental extraction
- Other Terms
- overall: 1 3/8 in x 7 in; x 3.4925 cm x 17.78 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Dentistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.