- Dental forceps with a “J. H. GEMRIG” inscription. Jacob H. Gemrig was a surgical and dental instrument maker who was in Philadelphia by the early 1840s. By 1883, the firm had become J. H. Gemrig & Sons.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- dental forceps
- Other Terms
- overall: 3/4 in x 1 3/4 in x 7 1/4 in; 1.905 cm x 4.445 cm x 18.415 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.