- Applebaum Suppository Machine made and donated by the Druggists Appliance Manufacturing Co., in Port Richmond, N.Y.
- Ref: Samuel K. Applebaum, “Suppository Machine,” U.S. Patent 1,507,303 (Sept. 2, 1924).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Machine, Suppository
- suppository machine
- Physical Description
- metal, aluminum (disjoint section material)
- mold one: 1 1/4 in x 2 1/2 in x 1 1/8 in; 3.175 cm x 6.35 cm x 2.8575 cm
- screw with mold and base: 5 5/8 in x 3 1/8 in x 2 1/2 in; 14.2875 cm x 7.9375 cm x 6.35 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Druggist Appliance Manufacturing Co.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.