- Chips of marlex 6009, the first commercial Marlex, a high density polyethylene.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Sample of Marlex 6009
- Marles 6009 (sample)
- Marlex 6009 (sample)
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- container: 95 mm x 89 mm; 3 3/4 in x 3 1/2 in
- overall: 3 15/16 in x 3 5/8 in; 10.00125 cm x 9.2075 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Phillips Petroleum Co.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.